Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Sophie Jacqueline Barre ` Happy 11th Birthday



Aaahhh, as I think back over the years, eleven of them, I remember 2002 as being one of great sadness and great joy...Sadness because my brother Don Isaman passed into his eternal rest and joy because my daughter Lori presented me with a new granddaughter to love and cherish.  
Even though Sophie has her birth date a little 'arranged' on her Facebook page (she is 75 today according to it) she is eleven years old today. She was the last grandchild that Lori gave to us and she packed a lot of love and surprises in to that package! Sophie not only got her grandmother's first name for her middle name (**grinning here**) but I think some of my 'spirit' got in that delivery too.

Lori Marie Barre (Mommy) and Sophie Jacqueline Barre


And so it began.....Sophie entered our lives and she is SO unique. Of course, I think the red hair and charming smile are great features too. She has always been FULL of energy as shown three years later in this picture of her with our dear friend Lewis Brown when he was visiting them in Hoquiam, Washington close to Christmas 2005 :

Lewis Brown with Sophie on shoulders and Aliss cuddling
Many changes...


my ballerina

Sophie works on 'her' pizza dough for homemade pizza age 4

Hannah and one of her best fans for soccer







This was taken November 2011 when Everett and I went to Washington for Tessa and Elijah's wedding. Hannah and Sophie with us.
Sooo many changes over the years....but such a marvelous girl...here is this morning's birthday breakfast in bed (family tradition) photos:
Sophie's breakfast in bed 2013

Sophie opens one of her gifts for her birthday

Happy happy birthday to you my dear Sophie  

*•.¸¸¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*••*
♪░HAPPY BIRTHDAY░░♪
*•
*•.¸¸¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*••«

No comments: