Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Another birthday comes and goes


Yup......I made it through another of those days where all of a sudden a person adds a whole year of age to themselves over night!!!! Isn't that an amazing phenomenon? I went to bed on Saturday at a young 58 years of age and woke up Sunday and all of a sudden I am 59!!! wow, good trick, huh? If I had stayed up all night.......I wonder what might have happened at midnight? Makes ya wonder ... or NOT! Gosh, I think I need to get off here and go outside and do something with dirt and something green!!!


Everett is over at Tom's house right now to do some welding for a friend. He only had a half day of work yesterday in Anchorage so he came home last night..........this is good! He is going to do some work on my boat to try to get it closer to a time that it can go into and on to the WATER....woooohoooo........ It needs to since we went to the bank on my birthday and signed the loan for the new boat motor for it....We now have a 50 HP Evinrude E Tec engine and controls.....hope we get to try it out this summer.......bye for now.....

1 comment:

lissilulu said...

Happy birthday and congratulations on your new boat motor. I hope it brings you many hours of fun!
Lori