Sunday, April 26, 2009

April closing....

Ahhhh....Once again it is Sunday evening.......Everett is on his way to Anchorage for another week of work and Jeff is testing his eyelids for leaks on the love seat in the living room. Gus is trying to convince me to throw the ball with the bell in it for him and the sun is shining outside. We are getting more and more of the daylight hours now. woooooohoooo....works for me! I just wish my back didn't give out on me by 3 in the afternoon every day.....then I could enjoy more of those long daylight times.
We are almost through the month of April already. Amazing how fast time seems to go once the sunshine increases.
Guess I will go for now. I just closed out my Myspace account and am hoping that friends will check out this way of keeping in touch with me........we will seeeeeee.....bye bye

1 comment:

lissilulu said...

Yay for the sun shining and boo for the back pain!

Love you!