Monday, January 11, 2010

8 months later....whoops...time gets away




So sorry to those who try to follow this blog and have been coming up empty. I haven't made an entry in 8 months. My bad. A lot has happened in those months and I will attempt to update this a little at a time. The last blog was in May last year after we got out new boat motor and I turned 59 and had a great Mothers' Day get together. Unfortunately the good ol' back pain prevented me from being as active as I would have liked to be.


In June I flew to Seattle and got to attend my first high school graduation for one of my grandchildren. Lori's oldest daughter, Tessa, graduated and had a lovely gathering at the River of Life Church in Aberdeen, Washington. I will attach some pictures from that and then do another little post for later in the visit.

No comments: