Thursday, September 22, 2011

Time is coming today to play "Catch Up" on my blog

Okay, now that I have decided to stop the insanity of trying to stay on top of all the changes on FACEBOOK....privacy settings, posting settings, who to allow to see a post settings and the knowledge that even if your settings are on "friends only"; if one of your friends has their settings on "friends of friends" then anything you post that they see and comment or???? it goes to their friends pages too. Therefore....I am closing out all of the photos and posts and comments from my FB account and just using this blog as my communication platform and a place to share photos and stories with those who want to come here to visit.  I hope you will all enjoy it and share your thoughts and ideas with me here or by email.  jackie99672@live.com    

No comments: