Friday, June 10, 2011

2 weeks of busyness

Happy Friday to one and all. I have been home for almost 2 weeks from the trip to Canada and have been keeping as busy as possible. I ended up going to the doctor right after I got home for pain that didn't leave my abdomen. After x-rays and an office visit bill of $477.+ and some prescriptions, I am feeling better. I guess I had a problem with diverticulitis and an infection resulting from it. Antibiotics are almost gone and I am working on restoring the good flora to my intestines again. I guess it was a crash weight loss program. I only lost 5 pounds but, hey, 5 #s is 5#s!!

During this past week Anthony came home from his 3 month trip to New Zealand and Australia. Megan came over last night to visit and they posed for a picture....

He seems to be doing well. He has been fishing and trying to catch some fresh salmon for us. Tonight he will fuel up with homemade lasagna before heading to the riverbank.



Everett has been doing his black bear baiting hunting for this spring. he will be here soon from Anchorage and take his "no scent" shower and eat some lasagna and then head up the Swanson River Rd. to his tree stand for many hours of waiting. He has sooo much more patience than I ever dreamed of having.

I am getting a lot of things out of their hiding spots and storage and am hoping that the rain will stay away tomorrow so I can have a yard sale and relocate things to other households. I guess I should get off here and go work on that project some more.

have a great weekend!

1 comment:

{ MELBOURNE ROAD } said...

busy, busy busy!
making room for more grandchillens to come for a visit! :o)
Love you