
Tuesday, May 24th
Juli is going home to Chase today. We have our rain again too. Tannis works on Tuesdays so Hayli is off to school and Steve, Max and I are holding down the fort today. We dug in to the freezer and he pulled some pork ribs out to thaw for BBQ tonight and we found some rhubarb and raspberries so Max and I are going to bake a couple rhubarb-raspberry custard pies together. He is a great helper.
Tonight is going to date night for Steve and Tannis and they are going to go to Kamloops for shopping and then dinner out and a movie while the kids and I do some more Curious George time.
Juli is going home to Chase today. We have our rain again too. Tannis works on Tuesdays so Hayli is off to school and Steve, Max and I are holding down the fort today. We dug in to the freezer and he pulled some pork ribs out to thaw for BBQ tonight and we found some rhubarb and raspberries so Max and I are going to bake a couple rhubarb-raspberry custard pies together. He is a great helper.
Tonight is going to date night for Steve and Tannis and they are going to go to Kamloops for shopping and then dinner out and a movie while the kids and I do some more Curious George time.

Wednesday, May 25th
It is starting out as another cool and wet day so Steve got a fire going this morning to take the chill off. It doesn’t look like it is a good day for much outside. Max and I caught a break in the weather and took a short walk down the road. He found a flower to dig up and brought it home for Tannis to transplant and keep. We also found one can that someone tossed out of their car window so it is in the recycle area now. The time is getting short now and I will be leaving in a couple of days. On Friday we will leave early and drive to Chase and have lunch with Juli and the kids will stay with her while Steve drives to Kelowna to take me to the airport for my flight to Seattle and then on to Anchorage. Tannis has her drumming tonight and it is raining again.
It is starting out as another cool and wet day so Steve got a fire going this morning to take the chill off. It doesn’t look like it is a good day for much outside. Max and I caught a break in the weather and took a short walk down the road. He found a flower to dig up and brought it home for Tannis to transplant and keep. We also found one can that someone tossed out of their car window so it is in the recycle area now. The time is getting short now and I will be leaving in a couple of days. On Friday we will leave early and drive to Chase and have lunch with Juli and the kids will stay with her while Steve drives to Kelowna to take me to the airport for my flight to Seattle and then on to Anchorage. Tannis has her drumming tonight and it is raining again.
No comments:
Post a Comment